Registered Migration Agent No. 0742052
Bondi Migration provides immigration advice to people wanting an Australian visa to live, work, study, migrate, etc. Applications are prepared and lodged with the Dept. of Immigration & Border Patrol (DIBP).
Area of expertise:
• Skilled Migrants - to apply for permanent residence
• Companies - to sponsor overseas workers for a work visa.
• Children - to sponsor overseas parents
• Partners - to sponsor spouses, de facto partners or fiances
• Businesspeople - to set up and manage a business
• Students - to study full time in Australia
• Visitors - to visit for business, tourism, see family, etc
Receive advice on which visa to apply for
Preparation and lodgement of your visa application, and liaison with DIBP.
Determine your eligibility for a visa, i.e. permanent residence
Determine eligibility for Australian Citizenship, and prepare and lodge your application.
I met Brendan from Bondi Migration whose professional work ethics got me my PR within 4 months.
Jason - Wales
My case was not easy and I would still been struggling without your good advice and professionalism.
Cecile - France
..it's great having someone to chase up the relevant paperwork from you and make sure that everything is in order.
Faye - England