Bondi Migration provides immigration advice to people wanting an Australian visa to live, work, study, migrate, etc. Applications are prepared and lodged with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Area of expertise
• Skilled Migrants - apply for permanent residence
• Companies - sponsor overseas workers for a work visa
• Parents - sponsored by their Australian children
• Partners - sponsor by Australian spouses, de facto partners or fiancés
• Businesspeople - set up and manage a business
• Students - study full time in Australia
• Visitors - visit Australia for business, tourism, see family, etc
Receive advice on which visa to apply for
Preparation and lodgement of your visa application, and ongoing communication with Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Determine your eligibility for a particular visa, i.e. temporary or permanent residence
Determine eligibility for Australian Citizenship, and prepare and lodge your application.
I met Brendan from Bondi Migration whose professional work ethics got me my PR within 4 months.
Jason - Wales
My case was not easy and I would still been struggling without your good advice and professionalism.
Cecile - France
..it's great having someone to chase up the relevant paperwork from you and make sure that everything is in order.
Faye - England